ML280 Elite Windows XP driver
- Operating system:
- Windows XP
- Emulations supported
- Date created:
- File Size:
- Reason for update:
- First release.
To install the Oki Driver follow these steps:Before you can install this driver you will need to logon to
Windows 2000/XP with an account that has 'Administrative
1) Go to the 'Start' menu and goto 'Settings' ->
2) Right click on the printer e.g. OKI ML3390 and select
3) Click on the Advanced tab.
4) Click on the 'New Driver' Button.
5) The 'Add New Hardware Wizard' will open. Click 'Next'.
6) Click on 'Have Disk...'
7) Insert the supplied Oki Driver Disk into the CD-ROM drive and
click on 'Browse..'
8) Go to "D:\Drivers\Win2K\'Code Page'" and click 'Open'. (Where D
is your CD-ROM and Code Page is the Code Page you require. E.g.
ANSI, CEE, BALTIC...etc)
* Note: In the case of Windows XP the Path to the Driver is
9) Click 'OK'
10) Make sure the correct model is selected, then click
11) Click 'Finish'
* Note: These drivers are not 'Digitally Signed' and a message will
be displayed noting this. If you still want to use our drivers
please click 'Yes' to continue.After the files have been copied. The Oki driver will be
installed.This driver supports the following code pages : Windows Ansi,
Windows Baltic, Windows Central Eastern European(CEE), Windows
Cyrillic, Windows Greek and Windows Turkish.