How to change the toner cartridge
1. Remove the old toner cartridge from the printer by sliding the blue toner release collar fully towards the right-hand side of the cartridge. Lift the right-hand end of the cartridge and draw the cartridge to the right to release the left-hand end and withdraw from the printer.
2. Put the cartridge down gently onto a piece of paper to prevent toner from marking your furniture.
3. Clean the top of the ID unit with a clean, lint free cloth.
4. Remove the new cartridge from its box but leave its wrapping material in place for the moment.
5. Gently shake the new cartridge from end to end several times to loosen and distribute the toner evenly inside the cartridge.
6. Remove the wrapping material.
7. Hold the new cartridge by its top centre and lower into the printer over the image drum unit from which the old cartridge was removed. Insert the left end of the cartridge into the top of the image drum unit pushing it against the spring on the drum unit, then lower the right end of the cartridge down onto the image drum unit.
8. Pressing gently down on the cartridge to ensure it's firmly seated, slide the blue collar fully towards the left hand side of the printer. This will lock the cartridge into place and release toner into the image drum unit.
9. Dispose of the old toner cartridge in the plastic bag that came with the new cartridge. Please see the consumables return for further details.